You Name It, We Bake It!

You Name It, We Bake It!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My first MEGA PROJECT!!!!!

Salam...
Sebelum apa2 nak mengambil kesempatan ini nak mengucapkan Salam Maulidur Rasul. Rasanya belum terlambat kut.

So, back to my order of the week... Fuh pengalaman yang TER manis yang pernah saya & hubby alami. 1000 chocolate cupcakes for guests ordered by Rashidah (my ex-schoolmate) for her sister's wedding at Wangsa Maju last 7 Mac 09. I was so lucky 'coz my hubby was around to lend me his hands... Hehehehe... Thanks my dear...






Sambil-sambil tu baked juga birthday cupcakes untuk ibu saudara tercinter... Actually, her birthday was on 4th Mar 09. Happy Birthday Mak Uteh... Semoga cepat sembuh dari demam you tu okie.... Luv ya...!!!

Sunday, went to Melaka to pay a visit to my Sister in-law. Coincidentally, parents in-aw was there too. Baked them a nice chocolate mini cupcakes on the same morning. A box of 25pcs ready for Angah (friend from KLGCC) too. Enjoy the cakes guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment