You Name It, We Bake It!

You Name It, We Bake It!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After a long holiday...

Hi there! Meet again after a long break... tapi tak bermakna my little kitchen pun break gak... Huhuhu... I would like to post my previous order by my loyal customer Kak Suzi. She ordered butter berries 6" round cake & chocolate moist cake... delivered to her by my hubby last 26 Dec 08. Nak buat makan2 hujung minggu.

Beside that she also ordered 10pcs engagement cuppies for her niece (husband site which is in Bangi kut!). As usual, kalau tanya pada dia kat mana... Memanjang je jawab tak tahu... (orang suh amik lesen memandu tak nak!). Suka sangat pada design kek Anna Putrajaya, so one of the cake I deco just like one... Thanks Kak Anna for inspired me... Really love the deco tau... Rosses jer I belum berani try la... Hahahaha

Cuma nak bagi surprise pada Kak G, I thought adding the filling for both cakes ok kut! Theme of the cuppies was green & cream... It was my first attempt buat cupcake ngan fondant & sugarpaste... Excited giler, tapi tak la grand sangat... boleh la. Carik makan... To Kak G, thanks for the order... Selamat menjamu selera...




Yun Isqandar

No comments:

Post a Comment