You Name It, We Bake It!

You Name It, We Bake It!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More orders from officemates

I'm so glad today since I delivered my officemates orders. Hamidah ordered chocolate moist cupcakes for her 1st wedding anniversary. To tell the truth, this is the first time I deco on the cuppies itself... (menggigil gak tangan masa nak menulis tuh!) Sampai hubby pun tanya 'Guna font apa tu?' Hwang... hwang... hwang... To Hamidah... sorry la kalau kek ni tak baper nak menjadi... Care to drop me any comment ok dear...


Abg Iskandar also did ordered his holiday cuppies (amboi... mentang2 la coti panjang!) Vanilla cupcake with strawberry filling topped by colorful pastel swirl... (accept for green). Sukanya dia masa dapat tu... He did 'sms'ing me 1am to makesure that I'm ok decorating his cuppies... (Kedai cupcake ek Abg Is... mudah2an... Aminnnn). Hopefully his family will enjoy the 'swirl'. Hehehehe... and happy long holiday & see you next year ok bro!


Yun Isqandar

No comments:

Post a Comment