You Name It, We Bake It!

You Name It, We Bake It!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day Cupcakes & 'Aqiqah

Salam,

What a tiredly nite I had last nite la... Hmmm... Siapkan 3 set cuppies yang telah diorder... Nantoksss ler jawabnyer...

This was ordered by Kak Sam for her baby shower this weekend. Mix Vanilla+Choc cupcake with individual packing. I hope she like those deco yg guna kaler-kaler pastel as she requested earlier.... Pening gak, sebab 1st time try buat booties, and really enjoy buat... Hehehehe... Comeeeiiiii......





The second set ni for my son's school yang nak celebrate Teacher's Day hari ni. Jenuh juga nak buat walau simple je deconyer... I simply used green sebab theme tadika tu pun greeeennnnn......... Well, enjoy the cuppies ticha!




The last set ni actually extra. Mix choclate chip with almond vanilla cupcake top with pink color buttercream. Sedapnyeeerrrrr....... Sapa nak?????????? PM me ok!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment