You Name It, We Bake It!

You Name It, We Bake It!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Especially for you My Love...

I received a quick order yesterday and I thought of not really can accept it. But the truth is, I can't! Kebetulan, bahan-bahan yang diperlukan masih ada... Hmm... Vanilla base with strawberry filling was ordered by Sharifah sister who tested the earliest version of my cuppies from her sister. So, she wanted the same cake but with a simple deco. So decided to make my own deco as simple as pink and white swirl with chocolate rice and colorful bids. The outcome, not bad jugak yer... To Sharifah, your order does awaken my spirit back hehehehe... Tqvm.

Macam biasa ada extra for fast sale... (Not really actually). My mum going back to hometown today. Saja nak temankan ayah katanya... (Uish tak boleh berenggang langsung!). So I baked extra Golden Raisin Walnut Cupcake with Chery for her to take along. Kira-kira cukup lak untuk satu kotak lagi, so buat simple deco for fast sale... To takers, thanks a lot... Saya jual yer... Lain kali order la lagi k!


Untuk kerja-kerja malam tadi, terlupa perut lapar tak terisi... Huih, lastly, i paid myself a cold & nice hot chocolate-iced (macamana tu??? belasah jer la...) Tak ada jual kart memana ni... Cuma di Yun Little Kitchen...

Last but not least, since tomorrow is the day to celebrate LOVE... Happy celebrating to those who celebrate... But for those yang celebrate hari-hari tu... Alhamdulillah... Moga bahagia ke akhir hayat. Amin.

ADIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment