You Name It, We Bake It!

You Name It, We Bake It!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Doraemon's Lover

Received an order by email by Angeline of Kuchai Lama. Shes' ordering Chocolate Moist Cake topped with white fondant and 3 figurine (including DORAEMON). She requested that hero of the scene (Mr. Doraemon) to be highlighted than the others. Many thanks to Kak Bie for her help on the figurine. She managed to do all three but she can't really do the 4" tall Doraemon.





I think the figure was to tall so the body can't really support the head. I've tried myself and i didn't managed to get even close. Huhuhuhu... More practice are needed on it.

I'm very lucky that Angeline was ok with that so i did her 9" cake instead of 8" and 16 M size cupcakes (with 2D Doraemon's Yellow Bell image) instead of only 15. But still i overlooked on the stand la.... Alamak! Very sorry ya Angie... Forgot to reconfirm with you and today i realised some more thing! I also forgot to leave you the cake knife! Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... I am very sorry Angie!!!!!!!!

(Thanks for the order ya!)









No comments:

Post a Comment